Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Really.....

Yippie!!!!!

This schedule is killing me....

I'm trying to come up with something to say...

Hopefully I'll look at some wave counts....

It looks poised to break out hard... I also think that once we set an intraday low... Tons of people reset their stops...(smartly) to get out ahead of the crowed..

This market could take a rocket shot through say monday or tuesday....

Sort of a "It's over!!!!!" Rally and People flooding in after the weekend.... Only to get Crushed, in a rough reversal next week...(not that we will get lower... but just we will end up in sort of a sideways... disappointment trade.

I wonder what is going on at Ibank coin....

(I'll be good)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc