Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'll do this later

Besides how quiet it was over at Big picture, and the manic bull over at ibank coin...

I started getting searches for going long banks.....

I'm still bullish, but those people chasing at this level, have to take some pain....

I always measure things based on how much risk someone took, and how they should be rewarded.

Chasing banks a week after the move happens.... You have to EARN IT.... so expect some pain.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc