Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 25, 2008

One last thing today.

What I'm tired of ..... THE FUCKING GLOBAL DEPRESSION NARRATIVE....

I mean..... who touched you in the wrong way when you were a child.... that makes your mind work that way....

Sorry that was inappropriate.

After, every bank was going to fail, narrative...... Now I hear this crap..... I just .... I don't know if I can listen to 5 more months of that crazy bullshit.

9 months ago, global growth Juggernaut....

Now... Global Depression........ with inflation no doubt....

Isn't this proof that over half the market just stopped making sense a few months ago.

In 2 months I'll tune into kudlow and it will just be a bunch of jabbering, and drooling.

2 comments:

tradewell said...

LOL

People tend to think in extremes. Reality is typically a more diluted version of the worst and the best. That's not to say everything they say is crazy talk. Also, what they talk about MAY happen but we just won't think of it in such dramatic terms. We'll just go about our lives, as usual.

Eric said...

We just keep mowing our lawns....

I always say.... just because someone is mostly wrong, doesn't make them entirely wrong...

that is how I look at Kudlow...

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc