Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hi

... I had a very long day, arguing with .... It was nice to not watch the ticker all day... And for "The Great Depresion: Take Two." It's strange how much Work Is going on out there. And that I was called in to do some consulting.. that will probably go on for a few weeks.

I can tell I'll have my service on the phone a bunch. Not sure how they will react "Does it look like a Wave 2 in an uptrend"

Alright I need to get back to bed, so I can lick my wounds for a few more hours before I have to go yell at people.

Don't kid yourself.. The market can't "Cook in" a Global depression, in 1 quarter. and at one point there is no more money to "go short".

This is a long drawn out horrible process...... Just go with it... And don't kid yourself.... I don't get what is wrong with people that they think that this can be "Finished"..

Life is a Journey... not a Goal, not a mountaintop..... Once you get to a Peak... you realize, just how many more peaks there are... Just" live"....

That being said:
Mostly... I like this wave.... It has a little more to play out... MAYBE... MAYBE a little wave up, little wave down... Then we look for a turn... Little wave up, little wave down... THEN The start of the Break out.... I don't get some of you people...

your SAFE ENTRY long, is a Move up... Followed By a Pullback, Then you look for the move to turn back up..... and you buy... I've provided an arrow to show what that looks like
I have MACD divergences... accumulation... The technicians will be all over this saying... this is a Failed sell off... the volume sucked.....

Maybe we wait till friday with that BIG SURPRISE BAD JOB NUMBER......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc