Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One more thing

Famous last words.

But... some of the Technisions, are talking about the VIX at 40....

I mentioned this in the last 3 declines.... and how I doubted a "Segnificant low" because of it... and was wrong every time.

when you look at the 2000 declines, intermediate lows were made at 45 VIX..... That hasn't happened this time, the intermediate lows this time are being made in the 30's.... The Thesis of VIX 40 is wrong.....

many vix obsessed have remarked at the lack of Vix.... and one can say this as a "Lack of getting there".... Or that the metric has changed... OR as they say "jumped the shark"

Ok I have to have breakfast... and move some orders around.

I just don't see Worse sentiment than "every bank is going to Fail."

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc