Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boogyman

Boogyman just has me right now... maybe a vitamin deficiency.... could be the houseguests...

Seems like we should get a good rally off my boogyman.

I have some bad news....

My Ex says I need a vacation.... I can't pull myself off the trading crack pipe, to do it.

I got a call this week, and someone offered me a project.... a non stock market project.

We just need some relief... Or I do..... Not sure how long the project will last, 1-2 weeks...

So I have the added stress of figuring out how to deal with my trading/investments... during that time......

So during my pretend vacation from the desk here.... What I'm saying is ... It'll probably push me over the edge, and I'll stroke out.....

I have no idea how I'll deal with the blog, Probably try and do some charts after work.

Just letting you know.

Overall, I need some sleep...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc