Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some Late night Monkey, typwriter banging.

I'm excited about my pretend vacation. Let you crazy fuckers self destruct, without me to watch. I said self destruct.... It's you who will injure yourself.

Had some discussions with The great Ducati, BTW ducati was a Bear before half of us even smelled this coming. Like myself, or I like him, Well Like Gartman, and Kass, Starting to get bullish. As opposed to the Dow 6000, Black Helicopter Crowd.

The Discussion was "Where is the Value."... I ran my Regionals... Problem is, they have had a great run, and don't quite represent the "Great Value" they did 2 weeks ago. I also suggested that there could be a great Higher low, on a monthly chart... coming later in the year.

He suggested REITs. There has to be a point where some of the homies are a good play... But I also think the banks are about to take the homebuilders to the woodshed. If one theorizes about major bank failure, one has to theorize about a near clearing of the decks with Homies.

I'll grant some value with Energy... Problem is that is such a crowded trade.... and it still needs some Pain.

The entire Street is Short Everything, and Long Energy.... Net short has to get to be crowded at one point.

I still believe that the SPY has 132 in it ... Just in a "Back and Fill" motion...

But again, as you Crazy fuckers want to self destruct....And Bears in Full ON MANIA!!! It makes me think we are much closer to the end, than even I think!!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc