Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tired

Sorry I can't blog much more... It's past my bed time... and hopefully I'll have some mojo in the morning...

Nice Rally.... Umn.... I didn't get all my trades triggered.. I have no idea how I'm going to trade them...

Seems like a morning thing.

For such a tough recession... How Umn... Why can't We keep people doing grunt work (18-22 year olds)... for longer than 1 day... we have gone through 7 of them, so far....

and I'm only a little mean.... I mean.. I can't let these Gen-Y Folk, spend the entire day texting on their phones and sleeping in the shade.

But Even at my pay rate, I can do the work of 6 of them..... so.... The cost justification, kind of Eliminates their usefulness, or lack thereof.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc