Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 17, 2008

my chart of the SPY


This is my expectation for today.... we need a little bit of weekness. Up futures will probably get sold... but buyers will come in and catch that fairly quickly.

Resistance at 125.75... there is some additional overhead resistance at the 125 level but it more a Trendline ... I expect a Standard "lunch time" correction. Asuming we get it... and it's longer than 30 minutes... I suspect we will top out at the close.
SO.... Upside resistance...There is a trend line setting up on the 125.70 level.
the 126.40 level is the jan, march low's.
Also, 127.50 there is a trend line setting up on it... also the 20 dma is on it too. that should be enough resistance to stop the trend.

Futures are set up now on the 125.50-125.75 level... if that stays... we could sell off quick. Umn.. or it could kick off enough short covering to push us thru with no problem. I want to see... a little restistance, followed by some nice upmove Then we can setup for an Honest "correction" in the trend... which should setup for an hour or so.

Up-Down-Up

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc