Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fatigue sets in

... Wow... there is a shitload of pain in the banks right now....

Terror in the premarket by the shorts.... as they realize what a huge bear trap they fell for.

You know what I'd be scared of.... that the hedge fund redemptions off of those that have made a 2 day mistake... will be crushing to other stocks...

as they back up their thesis that 'EVERY BANK IN THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO ZERO' and financial collapse is imminent.

I'm expecting a huge day... as some bears come to terms with the fact that "at one point in this country... someone will buy a home."

but what about X-mas..... there definatly isn't' going to be any Christmas this year...

I understand.... I was there with you.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc