Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

securitization

isn't it obvious that the point of the securitizaion of the products was to hide the "Real" value of the loans.

so to say that investors could have done due dilligence to find out the value is a little disenjenuous....

another point these "Rallies" are just imposible .... it's a nightmaire if you did want to get long to get into them....

I honestly think there isn't much interest in being long the market... and the rallies are almost all short covering..... want to know how I know that? cause I've short covered allmost all of them.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc