Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

There is a little Downside Trade channel I'll be watching, with the premarket..... If we hit the bottom of that expect a bounce... it's a little steep.

Here is a few days of the SPY... and some targets....
38.2% is 136.4
50% is 135.5
76.4 is 133.5
I would expect a fight in the middle of the trading range 135.5... of course every time I say this stuff I get Shank-ed in the Yard...
Just wait... the big announcement about the 3 billion for AMBAC will be today....
I swear that is cooked in... I'll probably save some cash to short that bounce...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc