Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've tried to post a second chart of this, which shows a complicated elliot wave in green.... This chart is the downward move from yesterday to today.... the other one shows that wave 3 may have started with yesterdays aggressive sell off... and that wave 5 has ended... and now we would then break out of the blue trade channel......

or this one that shows that the blue channel should hold for one more new low... Then a correction out of the trade channel.... Followed by a 5 wave down move.... Then a correction... then a shorter 5 wave down move.... that would be the theory....

that is trade channeling and showing that we should move out of the channel at one point....

I tried to post the other chart for about 15 minutes..... and I just quit....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc