Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 29, 2008

one of those good calls from the ol' man

me,"hi..."

him,"slipping a little bit."

"yep, that happens."

"seems like the whole market is slipping."

"Ya.. umn when you see that DOW number... and ... well it's an index... indexes are measures of groups of things... Well when that index is down that means much of the market is down... next week we learn about the SPX and the Nazdaq....."

"you are an asshole."

I'm surprised he didn't want to buy... he always wants to buy at the beginning of a sell off, and never toward the end..... that is when I have to bust out the cattle prod.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc