Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm with Art

I think with what I'm seeing... I'm looking to bet with art Cashen(in?)... I say we hold the range...

we are or have cooked in the books the bond insureres maintaining the AAA.

Thinking about the TWM... QID... maybe SKF.

I'll be looking for that lower high.....

kirk has an assesment of buy before Uncle ben... simaler to a sell on uncle ben....

of course this has worked twice... and the third time tends to be different.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc