Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I can't believe there is gambling going on around here.

.... my local paper... I don't get to read it usually till the end of the day....

Front page.... 2 stories.... first about how the local legislature is trying to limit liability for builders and developers for being sued for "problems"...

Second story.... "unusual snow melt causing problems in new housing developments".... umnnn... we always have snow melt... and we didn't have an unusual amount of snow...

every member of our local legislature is either a "Developer" "builder" or "insurer" of housing.... it's completely over built.. and they built things up like there is no tomorrow.... poorly... they have massive liability.... and yet... we have such a completely corrupt state... they will never be held liable..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc