Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My local Economics

I'm not referring to my personal economics. I received my local community paper this week, I'm not sure if it's a monthly or a weekly... The usual stuff, HighSchool Plays, Mayor wants to be an Actor...... This is probably the local paper's way of outing him as gay or liberal or something. Which leads me to the fundamentals of my community.
If Republican America has a Dark Heart it's here, and I don't live in Texas. This isn't hyperbole either, it's real my state is the most republican, and my state representative is a huge developer, Local Senator is this ridiculous "if you cross a Cat with a dog.... do you get a Dat. Hates black babies.... The whole thing, the only minorities we have in my community are a couple of large black men who work for the Sheriff's department... Other than that Minorities not welcome. In fact, I don't think there are Whites of "marginal" breeding.... Probably my part-Irish ass is as "ethnic" as we get.
Front page of my local paper is about how the city government is in the "Red" and the tax revenue from our "Tax Base" is waining with the "Recession"..... I mean... There is no Recession WTF are these people talking about..... What is wrong with them, are they not listening to Kudlow!!!!!. The AssHatery continues.... they need to "Raise Taxes"....... MY GOD!!!!! do they not understand..... Do they not understand the Laffer Curve!!!!
So, there is an upcoming Council meeting... I'm tempted to go argue the fundamentals of "trickle down" economics to them.... Except I feel like this is the same sort of economic Terrorism that our "Smirking Chimp" president has done to our country... IE... I'm trying to bankrupt the economy of the republican base, and they are bankrupting the country... I'm not a big "Eye for an Eye" kind of guy..... so, I'm not likely to do it.... but I did think it was funny.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc