Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I always have this Doctor model for the opening

I like to imagine what a smart doctor guy is going to do......

so market looks good... he decides to speculate that we are going to break out of the trading range... so calls his broker and decides to buy.... that goes in as a market order and is executed off the open... driving the gap down up.... only to be crushed by traders.....

or.... we are going to the moon.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc