Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I like to hear our legislative branch

it makes me feel so fucking smart.

this isn't Parisian.... I find both sides so stupid.

republicans want to bail out the builders

dem want to bail out the home owners.

how if we let them all burn... and bail out the economy.

Jobs! rebuild the middle class... so they can buy shit.

I can't help if people are too stupid to invest and save, and decide to buy a bunch of worthless assets... we just need them to be able to waist their money... and slave away at some lousy job to buy Ipods and Big Screens...

here comes my hubris.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc