Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Mornign

My computer is 70% and certainly trad-able today........ almost better that it was before... Nice hard drive failure to give me a clean slate.... Tabula Rasa.... Sure it's still in process....and I may only be 70% today...

As I look longingly out my window for the paperboy.....(that is kind of creepy). I'm looking for a gap fade this morning... if we can get a gap...and I think with as much bullishness, and as much optimism as there is out there... it's time for a sell off.

The market hates Ben.... since he tells it like it is... this continues to be a traders market... and probably is almost chaos re... direction or reason....

It may become the trading mantra to just go to opposite direction of the crowd... too much bearishness... count on it going up... too much bullishness we go down.

low dollar, high oil, high inflation ... good news.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc