Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I do sometimes just type up some stream of thought.. so... opinions expressed... you just can't hold me to.....

I'm always willing to discuss stuff... and I'm so.....

I loved this.... Dennis Gartman said "i'm kind of a one foot in the door, one foot out the door kind of person"

which dennis kneal(I should figure out how to spell his name) made some snide remark about how many divorces gartman has had....

Funny how sad that guy is...... What is wrong with him, that he would turn a market opinion into a personal attack.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc