Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 29, 2008

I have so many plans today

Everyone I know who works for "The man" they all want to do stuff on Fridays.... don't they work all week?.... I'm tired on Friday...

and want to pull the covers over my head and suck my thumb till about 9 am on Saturday....

I'm trying to have a mellow morning... but full trading day... then I have a full workout scheduled.. followed by more plans... probably go till midnight....24 straight hours...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc