Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

inflation

It's funny.... the job of the fed is.

  • Price Stability.... inflation
  • maximum employment.

I'm not going to argue employment with anyone.. ......

But with hedonic inflation adjustments it's obvious we have traded computers for health insurance.. in our Big box economy.... don't tell me that you thought a "Big box" economy was sustainable...

but how can the fed argue that they achieved either of the two goals...... The Fed policies have been a miserable failure at both...

To Lament the technicals more... yesterdays low was an "inside move" so we could always go higher and hit yet another high..... so Caution.......

time for me to look longingly out my window for the paper boy... and make some breakfast.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc