Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, February 23, 2008

re-combobulating

I have some new market ideas.....

to start off with.... I'm not an armageddon Dow 6k person..... I actually kind of find these people to be Dow 6000 people.. projecting their 6000 lives on the market....

Remember the market is a commodity, and with inflation up goes the market... fortunately with deflation goes the market too.

This is funny, Not to be an ass.... but the last 2 weeks have been the worst this year..... I only managed half the gains in during each of the past two weeks as I managed in the first month... it's just disgraceful.... What a spoiled ass I am....

I have one of those ideas.... if you were involved in the deal with ambac and mbia... and if there is a chance of some kind of deal... and the market decides to break down... Why not leak it to stop your stock from falling, regardless of the "reality of it"...... and to be honest all this does is delay the inevitable decline...

I have ideas about a new trade channel and how to trade this market.. for the impending future.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc