Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 29, 2008

.....have I mentioned

... I'd pay to have someone show up and knock me out....

every week is like a marathon....

have I shared my thesis that we will have a move to more "quality goods" over this super cycle... computers that last 5 years... TV's that last 7......

much of our "wealth" as a nation has gone into our landfills..... Time for that to end..

I'm still working on how to play my "interest rates will go up" Ideas..... If I could borrow money at current rates.... then loan it out as the rates go up....

this part of the market still Befuddles me..... what do I do... short bonds?

AIG and credit Swis? are taking losses on credit default swaps?

I'm going to lay in bed...

does today feel like a good Third wave day?

counter to that thesis is that today is when the 401K's come in a buy the market.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc