Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'll Be

Let the Mellissa MOJO continue!!!!!!!!

Nice Call...

I was about to post that I smelled a sell off... and it's developing....

and frequent Reader Melissa has called it.....

I just went short Again!!!!....

To let Y'all know... Melissa was long at the right time as well... Basically Schooling me in having The Good market Mojo....

assuming the sell off continues..... Not to curse her lauding her skills.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc