Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 22, 2008

quick story...

So... market looks ready to die... have have some stops set... and I have a follow stop set... and I have a limit sell set...(something greedy)

So..... I hear gasperino has some solution. or something.....

I market sell some.

I sit.... head scratch I tighten all the stops.

He starts talking...

at some point about half my tickers go blank and give me strange data....

I spin in my chair my follow stop gets hit... then I scratch my head....

This is going to cascade into an unstoppable short covering rally... regardless of the truth of this news....

this was exactly the "bullshit solution" I feared..... I was glad the market was open... in the futures I would have paid dearly with my unrealized gains.

I scratched my head for about 5 seconds.... and I duped everything... except my longs which even in the sell off were just fine.....( I own about 4 stocks emerging markets materials.... Agriculture.)

umn.....

what has to happen is we have to sucker the morons into this rally.... then sell it...

The reason for my bearishness is that there are some crushing deflationary pressures we haven't "Cooked in"

a capital infusion of the bond insurers... makes the market worth every bit of 12500.

it's tough to see the level of this market being what it was a year ago or 8 months ago.... There is some nasty shit going on.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc