Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, February 1, 2008

-17k

LOL.... I think we are going to have a recession......

Like...... every time the fed starts cutting rates... we have a recession, if only we could stop the fed from cutting rates we would never have recessions????? right?

how is that for some cause and effect.......

Well that isn't the bullish news I wanted....

we could continue to be range bound. test lows... test highs.....???? I have no fucking clue.

I have no desire to day trade.

funny these are the jobs numbers I was expecting the last 2 months..... How fucked up is it that, one guesses the number roughtly correct, but the distortion in the data.

I have decided the NFP is the most fucked up number I've ever seen... it's correct with an error margin of +/- 150k. and for a number that is range bound +/- 300k Random number generators are probably more acurate.

Which is why you play the moving average.

Well, I have no idea..... I think range bound or the break out..

I hate to say this, but premarket I'm showing green, even with crappy futures......

energy looks weak.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc