Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodness

I've been trying to do some ...... Reflection. It's getting late in the week. and I'm hitting the wall. Hopefully some sleep will get me Right side up.

I saw some people remark about volume today. Volume can be a double edged sword, Tops and bottoms are made on volume.

Short term we are at some extremes technically.

But by my model(which has been wrong from time to time) the inflection point can come on friday or monday.

Which doesn't mean that we can't get a Sell off on friday morning into a low on monday.

but I'm super manic....

There is no sign of euphoria....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc