Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ugh....

I'm just going to rant here. I think putting up with the market is about all I can do. It's interesting how we are in this Political... upheaval and the market upheaval. I guess it's not all that crazy... Social and economic crisis hand in hand.

In other news, My parents 50th anniversary is coming up. My sister showed up at my door... Isn't that nice... of course that I don't answer the phone doesn't help... Apparently we are throwing a party..... My mother has 14 brothers and sisters, with an average of 9 kids each... with an average of 9 grand kids each who now have 9 kids each... They are like Rabbits. Now apparently I have to feed that is roughly 10,000 people.... sure I'm being overly dramatic... but even leaving out 1 generation. it's 1,000. One thousand people I don't like....

Better yet, then my sister thinks that her job in organizing, is to tell me what to do... We have a good organizational system, she tells me what to do and I'm supposed to do it.

So, I agreed to clean up and to punch and cookies. She had a list of other shit for me to do... I volunteered her to do them all.... then her son, and her husband... I figure if she can volunteer me I can volunteer her family.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc