Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 24, 2008

Feels like


This feels and looks like a short term reversal pattern...... I'm nervous about saying this. I guess my thesis is that With my rule of 3's This is just a short term retrace of the last 3 days... a 50% retrace... As opposed to the one I was talking yesterday, because you should break down after that retrace... So it seems like the market needs to go back and get more sellers.

3 comments:

Tony said...

short-covering going into the weekend?

Eric said...

you have to realize this isn't enough to scare people out on monday.. or people who havn't been scared out.
With the exception of the boggyman the market got this morning.

This also isn't enough to force more massive margin clerk action.

Tony said...

drip...drip...drip...

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc