Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

John McCain sent me a letter

Lets see what it says(I assume it's my brokerages that give out my name, to these assholes)

"Dear friend"( I think I have to take a shot) Mind blowing that he thinks I'm his friend.)

"I am 100% committed to leading our Party"(yep must be some foolish assumption that the RNC picked up a brokerage list and Jumped to an assumption.)

Bla bla bla... Armageddon if we don't elect him and if I don't give him money... He is broke.

Even better is that it's not for The McSame Campaign, but for the RNC.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc