Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm currently a bad sleeper

Sure sell down to the sleeping point but.... I sleep, it's just iradic.... Beautiful game we play. Middle of the night I was concerned that I referenced "The Me Generation", and that the me generation refered to those born 1960-1970. sort of an in between reference. I looked it up.

I was right The Me generation is the baby boomers. It was fascinating, how fungible these labels are. I saw an entire site dedicated to "The Me Generation" and tagged every post WW2 generation as "Me". Probably more a diferentiation between Children of the Depression, and everyone else.

But it's interesting.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc