Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was quiet monday

..
I feel like I'm coming off of speed. I cant remember a day when I wasn't constantly checking to see if the world had come to an end.

Maybe it's today.

Same ol' cnbc nonsense 'Stocks went up because Uncle Ben is cutting us all a check'... The local news said the same thing "Free Money Again, We will keep you posted" Every one will be dissapointed when it's just that some bridges get fixed, and some potholes are filled.

I'm just enjoying that things are ... well nothing has blown up lately..

2 comments:

tradewell said...

Hey Eric,
where did you go? everything ok?

When's your parents' anniversary?

Eric said...

Things are good. I'm just over the rollercoaster. Things almost seem normal, if you replace 400 point moves with 75 point moves.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc