Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ross westgate in NYC

WOW, I thought I saw him on European squawk last night.

FINALLY the Regionals are starting to trade as I anticipated. Cream working to the top, and the Dogs Showing Their doggie-ness.

Back in the day When I'd negotiate with Contractors, I always felt like there were 2 types of contractors, They kind that gave you "the Truth" regardless of how much it hurt. And those that told you what you wanted to hear, then never delivered.

Analysts fall for the bullshit all the time. It's like the companies like MBIA and AMBAC who it was reported got into structured products because of pressure by analysts. Instead of Doing the tough thing and Just insuring Municipal and Corporate bonds. Suddenly moving into structured products, because the analysts would be hard on them if they didn't insure the structured products..... sure this is also a lame excuse, but nobody was doing the hard thing, "the road Less Traveled"

Point is of the 2 types, those that tell the truth will end up being vindicated, but it will take some time... The others are just riding on a Bubble of shit, waiting for the music to stop.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc