Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 24, 2008

some signals

Some are conflicting.

We have the "Barry" "Look out below" short term buy signal, which is usually a wed-thursday signal that turns into a short term(one day) bounce.

Beyond that we also have the "Trading curbs" bottom signal.

Here is the conflict, on the first one it's not wed-thursday. And a good bottom is a monday-Tuesday thing.

I'll stick to my Monday-Tuesday bottom call. there is a high probability of a nice sell off this morning, with some bounce, I don't expect us to hit the breakers. If we get a good bounce... We may not get a bottom till, November Options expiration.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc