Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 24, 2008

shanghai

I was curious how close the Shanghai was getting to that 1K level, remembering that it was at 8K not to long ago. Epic sell off that will keep investors sidelined for decades there. Truly a 1930's version.

so its 1800. like a 2% sell off there. Not so bad...

So, the XLF I'm dying to know if it can print a 10.

What I'm also dying to know is if there is actually some deleveredging or if at one point today we go "Why are we selling? Because of Asia and Europe? Fuck Asia and Europe."

4 comments:

tradewell said...

Something to do with Yen. Don't ask, I don't get it.

Tony said...

CSCO hit $15.90 today. Did you BUY order trigger yet?

Eric said...

I've played it 4 times, CSCO. Overall the high multipulse in tech are still the most dangerous thing in the market. They all need reverse splits and to go to 7 PE's, Like regular companies.

Eric said...

Multiples? Multipules? Multipuls?

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc