Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Re-Combobulate

I've been trying to get back to normal a bit the last few days. I haven't made a run, It's cold going to have to adjust. 4 months of it being cold. I always think winter is a short time, and yet it's not 4 months and spring will start... a little earlier the snow will clear. But still 4 months till a Whiff of spring, it's still Nearly half the year, under the nightmare of the Holidays then the Nestled in the Batcave feeling that Jan and Feb bring. I guess that is the reason for the holidays, get our minds off of Winter, get us through those months.

Oh... So Hopefully I run, but the last 2 days I've picked up on a little Yoga... that is my Backup activity during winter.... And OH BOY I SUCK. Yesterday I made about 20 minutes, today 35 with 2 breaks..... it's a combination of being uninterested and it being hard and that I'm overdoing it. and my flexibility sucks.... I used to be able to pick up yoga easily and it took some time to adapt but overall the Switch over was easy. This just goes to show the physical condition I'm not in..... but.. Every journey starts with a single step.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc