Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't get emotional about stock....

I'm always surprised how much I have to remind myself and others about this.
I'm always here to make money.
I'm not here to save the economy, or Tell people how to trade,
To tell people this is or isn't a bottom,
To Convince people to stop drinking the Koolaid.... especially that special brand of Koolaid that Is Our own Hopes and Dreams and Fears and desires.
I'm not here to Argue Economics, Troll Blogs... Etc.

I'm not here to be cool.
To show off my Trading Chops.
To talk about how to trade based on probability's.
To tell people what to buy and when to buy it.

As I have time I try and give out some sentiment, and point out things I see in the market. Give some people some of the advantage what tony calls my "right Brain".

I'm using this bear to start building Good positions in Great Companies, and What I see as a KICK ASS Well Diversified Portfolio, as the Micro bull markets show themselves.

I have limited time. During the course of the day I manage to read about half of the things I Intend to. Sometimes it's beneficial for me to try and put some things into "Words", even if it's my own trading Methods.

But.... It will be a cold day in hell when I sit around and worry about Armageddon... black Helicopters... aliens... Ghosts... unicorns... god.

First, It's a waist of my time to sit around and deal with "Anti-Objects."
Second, That is no way to live. I was remarking on the difference between candidates yesterday, and it's the same old thing a Candidate of Hate and Fear of the unknown, and the Candidate of Hope and Anticipation of the unknown.

I'm happy to have Hope for This planet. And either good or bad... I'm just curious about the outcome.

When I look into the darkness... I see good things... and all pull backs in the market are opportunities. The deeper the better.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc