Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More personal interest stuff

So..... In 92 when Clinton was elected, and as a conscious person, the only presidents I knew were the Fear Monger Reagan, and Regular Nuclear bomb Drills.... That was a time....

"Get under your desk"...
http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/history/assets/bomb_drill.jpg
"but that wont even protect me from fire."

But.... I was at University. I had spent the summer on my uncle's gubernatorial campaign. Becoming intimate with every democratic campaign that year.

but So election night, I drank enough Margarita's that I fell down on something and ripped my hand open, 7 internal stitches 10 external. It hurt the next day.... and I have a scar that reminds me of the Clinton election.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc