Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, October 25, 2008

On friday the treasure started giving the candy out to the regionals

Happy to say that every bank but 2 that I own have now been given Free Cheeze. Starting to be sad The ones that just announce i don't have more in them... we will see how they trade on Monday.

I don't own it, but I suspect that Fifth Third(FITB) will get some Candy, but may not announce it... EXCEPT there was a NASTY bear run at it on friday, kicked off buy GS... so Place your bets, Either they are about to collapse and get acquired, or it was a Bear run in anticipation of a Reversal.

Keep an eye on Monday, but if they don't announce free Cheeze, ........ I would not be optimistic of near term performance.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc