Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Milennial Generation.

In response to The Millennial Generation Is "Spoiled"? Oh, Really?? story on Teresa's site. I wrote this.


They almost sound like the Boomers/Generation "ME"

The Hoisting of the Schiff Theme, 'that America actually needs to produce something', on a Generation that thinks: to Nap, Idea-ate, Text and I.M. at work is normal.

For some reason it makes me smile.

and that the Boomers, now in Very Senior Political and business rolls, are the ones, Leading/Cleaning up this mess.

This almost makes me think there is some form of Socio-Economic Justice.

I had to shorten it.... There is just this fine line on blog Comments that is "Get your own Fucking Blog"

I'm trying to reform my Troll Like ways. (Which will probably never work)..

.... But Everybody is perfect, and they could use a little work.... Right..

I'm trying.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc