Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 24, 2008

Back to being an asshole this morning.

We have Created the "Great Depression" MEME. Time to live with it.

good luck everyone.

Why buy till it's priced in, we need to De-leverage all these hedge funds treating the market like It's Las Vegas. It's not a sustainable model.

We have sorted out most the Ibanks, And they have finally started Laying people off. Time to make the Hedgies as Scarce as Spotted Owls. "Who wants to be on WallStreet. It's filled with losers with no ability to risk manage."

"Hedge fund"? What is that? They are Twice as useless as I-Banks.

Hedgies need to start sounding like the I-Banks "We didn't understand that the Business cycle applied to us"

Who needs to pay 2% to lose money like this..I'd say 2 and 20... but.... LOL.

Then we can pull everyone's credit cards Repossess some Cars and ATV's and finally this can be over.

3 comments:

Tony said...

I don't think my computer is working right. Yahoo Finance said Japan was down 9.6% last night!

Whatever happened to decoupling?

I think I'll re-boot my machine and see what it says.

Tony said...

BTW, thanks for the link to the poll about youngsters going for Johnny Mac.

Eric said...

I want to know if Shanghi can get to 1000

Forgot to check.

That was a good link, and super nerdy stats.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc