Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some stuff

Seems like the lack of volatility(trading in a 300 Pt range) may pass... I'm smelling a possible run to the upside.

What I want to point out is the decline in volatility. we were in 700Pt Volatility, moved to 500 and now are in 300... maybe going to 200 pt volatility. I'll point out a "Wedge" of volatility... but that is out a few days/weeks.

Let me also point out that as a pattern in market moves Long term 3-6 months. a Highly Volatile move is similar to a "momentum Low" in that 3 month time frame. and a "Secondary low" within 9 months is Highly Probable. But that should be a Low Volitility low(like the bouncing ball running out of energy, and turning into a slow Roll)

None of this Talks about what will happen in the next 5 years. That is very news and event driven.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc