Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I wrote some suff

I thought it was super funny.


Roubini has to be Jumping the shark at one point, Suffering serious Hubris, Starting to think he has some kind of New Age Financial Nostradamus. Was it you who pointed out his Social networking page?… if that isn’t strange enough… maybe I dreamed it. I would hate to look for it again and have to come to terms with the Reality of it.

Which reminds me “The 7th Seal” of the CNBC Apocalypse is to have Roubini and Schiff at the table on Squawk.

After 15 minutes, Kernen would start Crying, then excuse himself to go home a hold his kids for a few Months. And then they will pull out Carving Knives and dine on the flesh of Liesman, While Becky and Carl Watched in Horror.

Duncan Niederauer was talking today, about how “The Media” had started a rumor today that the NYSE was going to be shut down. I thought it had been started because of all the talk and posting about the “Circuit Breakers” this morning.

I guess it could have been Roubini,the media got it from, I’m not sure how shutting down the Exchanges for a few weeks stops the De-leveraging, but Delays it… I guess I can give him a Mulligan on that one, since as he said the other day “He isn’t really an investor”.

In Truth, I’m just bitter because over the past 2 months I’ve gone out for my 4am run coming back with a nice Endorphin Buzz, Just to see him on squawk and suddenly I have the urge to hang myself.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc