Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Money in the mattress

after the 777 point drop... who else is going to put their money in the mattress?

We are primarily news driven. I know that is the antithesis of what I normally talk about, but sometimes that is what the technicals read.

Many market participants are ready to buy when we leg down again.... Including me....and all the cramaricans

"Do you think we will get it?"

This time, with skepticism... Maybe they will get the bill past.

I watched "Democracy now" last night. They sound like misch.... "Now that it has failed, we can get "the new New deal" passed. " Stop the plan because I have a better one!!!

Talk about nieve. I continue to say that it's no utopia, but is something, and its a sign that our legislators are on the case.... of course once they pass it, if they pass it. they will think it's all done and move on.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc