Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

wave counts


I did some wave counts..... I still hold with yesterday being a "Wave 3" remains to be seen if we are still in wave 3 or this is wave 4......... But I still am holding with my thesis on a breakout. But there is a wave count that ends yesterday..... The reason I'm doubtful is because that first move is completely an "Inside move"... and those moves are usually not valid.


this concerns me.... I like that the regional are stronger than the Fat head banks... But concern.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc