Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fed

..... Well... Guess what I'll be listening to all day here at the trading desk.....

No charts yet...

Fucking Citigroup.....

I don't know what the hell is up this morning... but materials and oil again???? With a weakening dollar...... Sigh!!!

Fucking Shitygroup. they are going to Zero... sell and buy a good bank.

Well my prediction.... for the fed.....

I say the fed cuts Nothing..... and they say... "we are going to save bullets for the future... We intend to hold rates as long as we can.... and only cut with deteriorating statistics."

I think the fed will cut Nothing... and the market will trade up....

but I also think... no mater what we trade up...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc