Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 28, 2008

resistance


look at that resistance...... I like some of what I'm seeing as far as sector rotation.... but continued strength in materials.. transports... I'm not saying I want to see weakness... but how about less strength. all and all this Nigeria stuff keeping oil up, isn't helping with the rotation.... or the false rotation.
someone said last week "the recession has to prove itself" and that it has to do it through earnings. One thing I'm getting tired of is banging against these resistance levels... I try and avoid them... The stupid thing is that it's like the last little bit of juice out of an orange.... you work realy hard, and get little out of it.
if we can realy get a break through... it should be worth it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc