Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

rupricket... murdock Ultimate troll

.... I just don't understand why he needs to buy more papers to spread his opinion.... He is the newspaper version of the Ultimate troll.... Keeps buying pappers till somone believes his bullshit.

From a buisness marketing stand.... I already know his opinion.... Why should I pay for it when I can get it from Fox news for Free.... or for the cost of my time to listen to that bullshit.

but it will be a mistake to pay to have that same opinion, when I can ignore it for free.

Seems like it will soon get to be a come to jesus moment for me and the WSJ.

Can't he just get a blog...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc